Here’s how it works:
- No appointment is necessary.
- Please bring your items in freshly cleaned and in great condition.
- The better an item looks, the higher we can price it, and the greater chance that it will sell!
- We recommend bringing in a picture of larger items ahead of time to be sure it is something we will be able to sell.
- Please understand that it is your responsibility to remove or dispose of any item that we will not be able to sell.
- We do offer a pickup service; please call the store for details.
- For more information, please call our consignment information line at (614) 486-7629
While offering less profit than consignment, outright purchase is a simple and expedient method of receiving cash for home items.
No appointment is necessary. Please bring your items in freshly cleaned and in great condition.
We recommend bringing in a picture of larger items ahead of time to be sure it is something we will be able to sell. Please understand that it is your responsibility to remove or dispose of any item that we will not be able to sell. We do offer a pickup service; please call the store for details.
For more information on consignment please visit howtoconsign.com
We are currently accepting the following items; furniture and decor must be clean and in good condition.
- couches and sectionals
- love seats
- recliners and armchairs
- papasans (with cushion)
- ottomans and foot stools
- fully upholstered or wood frame futons with a pad
- coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, or console tables
- newer TV stands and armoires
- rocking chairs
- coat racks
- and more
- kitchen tables with chairs
- dining room tables with chairs
- chairs in sets of 4, 6, or 8
- vintage and newer style china cabinets
- bar stools (2+)
- rolling kitchen islands
- baker’s racks and curio cabinets
- sorry, no appliances
PORCH/PATIO (We accept patio items beginning March 1st)
- wicker, rattan
- seat cushions (4 or more)
- glass top tables and side tables
- headboards or complete beds with frames
- vanity tables, night stands
- chests, clothing armoires
- sorry, no box springs or mattresses
- large and small desks
- desk chairs
- wood or laminate filing cabinets
- bookshelves and media shelves
- area rugs
- lamps (with shades)
- framed art
- decorative pottery and vases
- picture frames
- crystal items
- faux house plants
- accent pillows
- table cloths
- sorry, no window treatments
The lists above are not exclusive and are subject to change if you have any questions please call (614) 486-7571