HOW TO CONSIGN AT ONE MORE TIME ETC:
Our goal at One More Time ETC is to make the process as easy as possible and to be transparent in our business practices. We encourage you to read through all of our information as well as browsing our online catalog to get a great idea of what sells best for you, our consignors...our partners. .
ONE MORE TIME ETC CONTRACT:
- Items must be in good condition. Please understand if we cannot accept some of your items. Our customers' preferences must be our guidelines.
- Your itemized receipt will have prices list. A small buyer's fee, paid by the person who purchases the item, will be added to the price. It will not affect your share.
- You receive one-half of the price listed on your receipt, less any regularly scheduled markdowns. To keep items selling, unsold items will be reduced 20% after three weeks, and another 20% after six weeks.
- You are welcome to pick up money owed to you in cash at any time. Checks, less a fifty-cent processing fee, will be mailed for amounts over $30 at the beginning of February, April, June, August, October and December. At the end of nine months, money not picked up will become property of the store.
- The consignment period is for 60 days. If you want an item returned to you, you must pick it up at the end of the 60 days or it will become property of the store. Call a few days ahead of time and we will pull your unsold items off the floor and hold it for you for up to a week.
- The store cannot be responsible for damage or loss.
I have read and agree to the above terms.